★ BEAUTY HAUL: Etude House & Peripera ♡

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My brothers and I ordered a lot of things online lately and as result, we made the deliveryman work hard these days. Nearly everyday the sound of the bell would reach into our ears. At first I didn't thought that I ordered a lot, but after seeing all the stuff laying around in my bed.. I knew that I went overboard!  
Not all the money went into beauty products, many of it went to clothes and shoes as well. But enough about that, today I will be showing my beauty haul from Etude House & Peripera


From left to right:  
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow #5 - Peripera Peri's Tint Crayon #1 Fruity Pink - Peripera Peri's Tint Crayon #2 Fruity Orange - Peripera Peri's Tint Crayon #3 Fruity Mint - Peripera Peri's Tint Balm #3 Sugar Peach - Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips Talk #JPK004


Does this illustration seem familiar to you? Anyone who is into KPOP & YG will be able to figure this out. ;)


So, where have you seen this illustration before? If you've guessed 2NE1 - I Hate You then you are correct! Miss Mari Kim decided to work together with Peripera this time to produce her signature illustrations on the products of the brand and I again, as you know, have fell for the charms of her work. 
Next blogpost will be reserved for my giveaway. I am still in the midst of writing the rules, terms & conditions  and photographing the products but it will be posted somewhere around this week~ Stay in tune peeps! ♡

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.