Beauty Haul: Etude House & Innisfree

Sunday, April 12, 2015



During my absence, I purchased a lot of things but I got to start somewhere with my hauls! So, today I'll be showing some of my beauty pickups that will be up in the blog soon.


From left to right we have: Etude House Real Art Moisture Cleansing Oil (Moist & Deep Cleansing), Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion, Etude House Color In Liquid Lips PK009, Etude House Color In Liquid Lips RD302. 

After seeing Pony (Korean make up artist) using Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion in one of her make up videos, I was really tempted to try it out myself since the cushion is specially designed to use in the winter. As for Etude House, it's not a surprise anymore that I'm a fan of the brand so I added some products in my shopping cart despite that there was no need for me to buy them. (Who else knows this problem?!) 

Also, I have a big announcement to make! Starting September 2015 I will officially be studying in Hanyang University for 5-6 months. That means that I will have direct access to update you all with the latest Korean beauty collection and reviews will be posted faster on the blog than usual. Or at least, that's what I'm striving for! Should you be in Korea too around that period, let me know!

P.S.: Those who follow me on Instagram might noticed that I spent "more time" on my art for the past 10 weeks, but blogging is still something I really enjoy doing. Instead of taking big breaks in the future, I'm trying to balance all the my interests and aspects of my daily life to ensure that I have enough time to do the things I enjoy. But sadly enough, this study period was quite hectic and most of my time went to assignments and studying for my exams. Next study period will be different, I promise you that! :)


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.