REVIEW: KAO Liese Prettia Cassis Berry

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

KAO Liese Prettia in Jewelry Peach & Honey Beige

Hello lovelies, I recently dyed my hair with KAO Liese Prettia Cassis Berry thanks to my sweetest soul sister, Michelle from miezz66.blogspot.com for obtaining the hair dye for me.  (Click on the link to proceed to her blog.)

Cassis Berry, probably not the shade that a lot of people would go for, but I chose for it because I grew a bit bored of my light/medium brown hair for the past half year.

Since summer is arriving, I wanted to try something new with my hair, and I figured, why not?
For the last 2-3 years I have adapted the same habit of using the same brand over and over again: Kao Liese Prettia. And yes, there is a reason why I cannot keep my hands off it.

KAO Liese Prettia in Cassis Berry 

The reason I love this hair dye and choose it above all the accessible hair dyes is simple. If you are one of the people (like me) who likes to try out new colors for your hair, yet you're quite doubtful if the final color on drugstore hair dyes will  look the same on you, well, look no further.

KAO Liese Prettia hair dyes are not only available in 24 shades+, this hair dye also deliver a promising result. Once dyed, the color on your hair reach near the shade of modeled color on the box.

PS: Every time you wash your hair, your hair color will turn slightly lighter. So no frets if the color shows up darker than your expectation.



Here you can see how the dye will turn out on your hair, depending on your current hair color.

Kao Liese Prettia Cassis Berry

Yes, I may have praised this hair dye to the skies, but.. I have to inform that the hair dye has an unpleasant smell and boy, it is STRONG. Sometimes the smell is so overwhelming that it causes my eyes to get teary. Other than that, the pro's outweighs those two factors and if I could give an award for this hair dye, I would. It's a wonderful hair dye that does it's job right!

For the people who are curious, my hair has been dyed a lot, so you might not be able to capture the exact duplicate color as my current one. The colors that graced my hair for the past years are the following: Palty Chiffon Beige, KAO Milktea Brown, KAO Sugar Apricot x2, L'Oreal golden blond?, KAO Cassis Berry, KAO Chiffon Beige and finally back to KAO Cassis Berry.

Indoor: old hair color

Indoor: With KAO Liese Prettia Cassis Berry
Indoor, gloomy weather: Taken with Macbook Pro's camera

Pro's: 

- Available in 24+ shades
- Promising results
- Easy to dye 
- Hair dye comes in full kit

Cons:

- Scented hair dye with a STRONG smell 
- Only available in Asia
- Price might be pricey than normal drugstore hair dyes


If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send me a mail or leave a reply on this post. I will try my best to give you a helping hand. Hopefully this review was helpful, thank you very much for reading and till the next time! 


2 comments

  1. I don't think your hair colour looks like the shades on the box but it still looks quite nice on you. I actually think a darker red would really accentuate your face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you via GFC! Im planning to get the same color this month! I hope it turns out great on me. I have my hair dyed 4 times now so I hope I get a lovely color.

    Please visit my blog and follow via GFC as well if you dont mind :))
    http://kaigrafia.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.