Etude House Color In Liquid Lips Release + Swatches

Friday, January 23, 2015

Krystal is wearing #PK006 on her lips in this promo picture

Krystal is wearing #OR205 on her lips in this promo picture
Etude House is currently having an online pre-order on their newest lip product 컬러 인 리퀴드 립스. I don't know how to properly translate the 3rd character, but the other characters basically mean Color Liquid Lips and I'll be referring to the product with that name. Sliding that aside, the Color Liquid Lips will be available in 20 different colors and it will cost around 9,500 won. Upon looking at the promo picture, I must say that the design of packaging reminds me of Dior Addict Fluid Stick but in a more playful form. Also, based on the name I think we all can grasp the idea that the product will be liquid-y in texture and thus a glossy sheen will probably be expected! Below are swatches on the lips and on the arms, all compiled from Etude House's website and Facebook. 




What's your first impression on the Color Liquid Lips? For me, I'm not that keen on lip glosses or high sheen but the range of the colors certainly do appeal me! Some colors I'd love to try out would be #RD302, #OR204, #PK003 and #PK009. :) Hopefully I'll be able to review it for you all once it's officially released! 

1 comment

  1. Pragmatic Play's newest live dealer games available in India
    Pragmatic 아산 출장안마 Play's latest live 익산 출장안마 dealer 김해 출장마사지 games are 구리 출장마사지 in India. Pragmatic Play's latest live dealer games are 광주 출장마사지 in

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.