Missha x Wonder Woman Collection

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

DC Comic's female superhero Wonder Woman has made her return and this time it is a collaboration with the Korean makeup brand, Missha! Shocked? You're not the only one.

WARNING: Picture heavy!






















Missha x Wonder Woman Perfect Cover BB Cream. It comes in two shades, #21 and #23. 
Price: 15,800 KRW | €12,20 | $13,70

Missha x Wonder Woman Eye Color Studio. Comes in two eyeshadow color sets. 
Price: 24,800 KRW | € 19,20 | $22,40

Below you can spot the beauty guide by Missha on how to blend the colors to achieve a certain makeup style. 

Missha x Wonder Woman Eye Color Studio #2 
Price: 24,800 KRW | € 19,20 | $22,40



Missha x Wonder Woman Magic Cushion. Comes in two shades, #21 and #23 + contains SPF 50+
Price: 6,800 KRW | €5,20 | $5,90
P.S.: I'm not sure if this is the price for the refill or the case. 6,800 KRW is too cheap for both in my opinion, especially when it comes down to the brand Missha. 

Missha x Wonder Woman Magic Cushion Moisture. Comes in two shades, #21 and #23 + contains SPF 50+
Price: 6,800 KRW | €5,20 | $5,90


Missha x Wonder Woman M Glossy Lip Rouge #GCR03 + SPF13
Price: 11,800 KRW | €9,05 | $10,30 


Missha x Wonder Woman M Matte lip Rouge #MPK04 + SPF17
Price: 11,800 KRW | €9,05 | $10,30 



Missha x Wonder Woman Missha The Style 3D Mascara
Price: 3,300 KRW | €2,50 | $2,90



Missha x Wonder Woman Missha The Style 4D Mascara
Price: 3,300 KRW | €2,50 | $2,90


The difference between the mascara are the wands. Below you will find a picture for a better comparison between the two. 


Last but not least, here we have the 16 nail polishes from the Wonder Woman collection. It takes forever to edit them, but it was worth it! The price for the nail polishes are 3,000 KRW. When converted, it is around €2,30 and $2,60. 

That was all for the Wonder Woman Collection by Missha. Do you spot any favorites? :) 
To be honest, I'm tempted to get some nail polishes (#GPP02, #PP10, #RD10) since I didn't brought much with me to Korea. As for the release date, yesterday I went to a Missha flagship store and saw that they were already in stores, so they should now be stocked online as well! 

P.S.: Today marks my 7th week in Korea, can you believe it? Time sure does fly by quickly. I've been so busy with university, traveling, visiting places in Seoul and outside Seoul (Busan) that I didn't have time to really update the blog. Right now I'm in my midterm exam week, I just had one today and in the upcoming two weeks I will have another three exams. But I shall return after the midterm week with more content since I went crazy with shopping here! See you all then. 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.