Etude House Snowy Dessert Collection

Sunday, November 22, 2015


The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer. Here in Seoul, every shop is currently decorating their interior to fit the cozy, joyful, Christmas atmosphere. And of course, Etude House is no exception either!
For this year, Etude House created the Snowy Dessert collection and it is filled with the designs of Christmas desserts that shouldn't be missed out from our dining table. Take a look at their interpretation and how cute it is! 


The Snowy Dessert collection consists of new shades of: Play 101 pencils, bronzer and highlighter, blush, and pudding lip tint. In the promotional picture you can see the hand cream but as of right now it is not yet available online. For this event, Etude House also created a limited edition makeup box (as seen above) for 28,000 KRW (now 22,000 KRW) and it started selling on November 20th. I might just hold a giveaway with it if I can manage to get one of these in my hands. :) 








Despite that I bought too much makeup and clothes during my stay here in Seoul, I can't deny that I am still being won over by the cute ginger cookie face. It already sets me in the mood to celebrate Christmas, even though Christmas in South Korea is more for couples! What are your thoughts or feelings on this collection by Etude House?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.