★ REVIEW: Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Nail Polish #4

Friday, March 8, 2013

Hello loves, today I will present you a review of the Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Nail Polish #4 Sweet Stars Candy. Gosh, that took me some time to type it out. 



Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Nails come in 4 different shades:
# 1 Mint Choco Chip
#2 Lemon Sherbet
#3 Apricot Candy
#4 Strawberry Stars Candy



NOTD Swatch on my nails. 


❝ REVIEW: Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Nail Polish - Strawberry Stars Candy 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 Color  
If I would describe the color, I would say that it's pale baby pink with chunks of blue, medium pink and purple glitters that scatters randomly once they are come in contact with your nails. Rarely, the sequin stars will show themselves and I find that quite a shame because the name of the product is called: Strawberry Stars Candy. 
✧ Texture 
Regardless that the texture is quite watery, the consistency doesn't annoy me that much when I apply them on my nails. In the end I painted 2 coats because 1 coat is too sheer. It was night time when I painted my nails, so I wasn't aware of how my nails would look like in the morning. Now that I look at them in broad daylight, they are well coated, but some places are bit tad sheer indeed. Going for 3 coats would be the best.
✧ Lasting power 
It's been 5 days since I have them on my nails and tiny cracks have surfaced, but they are not big enough to be taken noticed of. So I suppose that even with 2 coats they can last pretty long. You can see it on the NOTD swatch pictures, these were taken just now to prove the how well this product works. 

✧ Packaging 
It comes with an irresistible packaging and my wallet agreed with me, that's all I can say.  
✧ Price 
Paid around 5-6 euro for it, these are normal prices for nail polishes and I think they're worth the money. 

✧ Final verdict: 4.5/5  
Deducted 0.5 points because the texture is watery, but other than that I am really satisfied with this product and I will be coming back for the Mint Choco Chip color. Recommended  if you're going for a cute look this spring! 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.