THANK YOU!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

To all my readers,

I want to take this moment to say: THANK YOU for supporting me! Although I hardly have time to update my blog, I am still happy that there are people out there who takes their time to read what I have to say.

When I first started this blog, it was a private blog where I shared my feelings. It was a form of how I expressed myself to others. Soon after that, my love for cosmetics increased daily in a fast speed. It was then I decided to slowly change my blog into a blog where I share my interests with people who has similar taste as I do.

Since then I stumbled into a new world where I suddenly meet tons of people who are also bloggers. It grew on me like a habit, I spent quite a lot of time to read what others have to say. To me, blogging is something very personal and I applaud to bloggers out there who are willing to 'expose' themselves to the outer world. It's a very brave thing to do, though some might disagree on it.

Again, I would like to thank all of you for letting me experience this moment of having my first 100 followers. It might not be much, but I am very thankful for the love that I have received throughout these years! I feel very blessed and happy!

Needless to say that with 100+ followers, it comes hand in hand with a giveaway! I am really excited to host it and I will post it as soon as all the items are shipped to my place. :)


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.