Laneige x PLAYNOMORE Collection

Sunday, August 2, 2015



Laneige is back this summer, taking cuteness to a whole new level with a collaboration with the brand PLAYNOMORE. The brand might be new to some, so for those people out there: PLAYNOMORE is a playful, contemporary brand sells products from apparel, caps to bags.

Fun fact: Mirene, (a friendship name for famous girl group Miss A's Min & South Korea's famous model Irene Kim) collaborated with the brand previously and showcased their bag designs on YouTube channel K-Style TV.


Laneige Intense Lip Gel comes in 10 different shades and is priced at 25,000 KRW | $22 | €20.



What is your favorite color? I think mine would be 4,5,6,8 & 9! 




How madly cute are these?! Although I have set my eyes on the HERA UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture, I think I might get these as well just to add them to my cushion case collection. Both cushions are sold for 37,000 KRW individually. That would be $32 and €29.


The Laneige Jet Curling Mascra is sold for 27,000 KRW | $23 | €21.


Here is a short promo film on the Laneige x PLAYNOMORE collection. All products that were discussed earlier will be shown and brought into life in this video.


When will this collection be available? Well, on 17th of July 2015, Laneige had a special pre-launching event with 10% discount. The products: BB Cushion, Jet Curling Mascara and 2x Intense Lip Gels are kept safe by a PLAYNOMORE "paper box" bag that resembles the real bags in their own collection. Unfortunately the set is now sold out. If it wasn't it would be priced at 102,600 KRW.

As far as I know, the collection is now sold in South Korea. Other countries in Asia with Laneige flagship stores might have to wait a month or so before they are stocked. 

Now that you have seen everything, what are your thoughts on this collection? Would you skip this collection or will you succumb to it? 

As for me, the moment I saw the pictures on Laneige's Facebook, I couldn't hide my excitement! If I could express how I feel right now, the best interpretation would be a four year old giggling with sparkles in her eyes, waiting for Santa Clause to hurry down the chimney. At this rate I might just end up buying everything from this collection when I am in South Korea. Oops. So much for saving up money. 



Photos taken from: 
Laneige KR (http://www.laneige.co.kr/ | https://www.facebook.com/laneige.kr
PLAYNOMORE (https://www.facebook.com/playnomore.co.kr)
Almost all photos are cut/edited by me. Please do not repost them without my permission.  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.