★ NOTD: Oriental Flowers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hello loves,

The festive season is here and that means, lots of sparkling glitters and gold. Whether it is on your eyes, your nails, shoes, clothes, those are the elements that creates the atmosphere!

So for the upcoming holiday, I painted my nails with lots of blings. For the base color, I retained the color black for the elegant look. Since I will be wearing a black lace blouse and maybe a nude colored skirt or black chiffon skirt, the colors of the nails will add the striking "oomfph" that I will be needing.



Gold, silver, light pink and red glitters were used here. It is really a simple look, if anyone is interested in the products I used and would like a tutorial out of it, just hit me up.

That's all for today, have a lovely weekend loves.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.