★ REVIEW: Etude House Princess Etoinette Rose Brush

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another sunny day, another blog post it is. It seems that whenever I see sunshine I will get either very tired or very active. Perhaps the cause of me being active is because I am eating healthy food lately. But today's post is all about the Etude House Princess Etoinette Rose Brush so I will stop my rambling.

 
Like I said earlier, what I want to talk about today is my thoughts on the Etude House Princess Etoinette Rose Brush. As the name says, the brush is designed in a rose shape with a dip dye effect. *gasps it's also taking over the world of cosmetics* 
Honestly, I was in no need of another blush brush because I am doing fine with my E.L.F. blush brush. But hey, just take a good look at the shape and the design. I would have been a fool to let it go considering that it's also a limited edition!  

 
Not only is the brush a work of art, I also like the pink packaging with swirly ornament designs. When I look at it, it really does make me think that a princess would have something similar like this in her room. Well done, designer Sylvie de France!    

 
Now let's take a real look at the brush so you can know what I am talking about. Isn't it lovely~? Isn't it wonderful~? ㅋㅋㅋ~

❝ REVIEW: Etude House Princess Etoinette Rose Brush  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 Color  
The color is pale beige and it works toward the color cherry pink on the top. Although it may appeared as sarcasm, I really do like the dip dye effect that is in the central focus of trends lately. The funny thing is that, platinum blonde and pink is my favorite dip dye color combination, just like this brush.  
✧ Texture 
From what I have heard, the rose brush is made out of high quality natural goat hair. The bristles of the brush are quite soft, but they look so fragile and some of it already fell off when I first used it. It's a shame and I am hoping that what is left will stay and not fall off. So far I have only used it for blush and even though I do like it, I don't love it. In terms of softness, I prefer my E.L.F. brushes over this despite that there are more sweeping involved.  
Design
The designer, Sylvie de France has really tried to keep it simple, yet she tried to create a rose in her own way. It's not the real deal, but yet it is enough to be recognized as a rose. It's beautiful, classy and definitely girly. On the days where you are distancing yourself from the brush, it can also serve as a vanity piece to enrich the style of your room.  
✧ Price 
I think the price that I paid for this brush was around 10 - 12 euro's. It's a reasonable and cheap price for a brush, especially for a pretty looking one like this.   

✧ Final verdict: 4/5  
I deducted 1 point from it because of the hair falling off from the brush and because it's not as smooth as I would want it to be. But if you ask me, do I like this brush? I would say yes, I do. In no way do I regret this purchase because I still find it a well invested brush for a reasonable price. But because I have used E.L.F. brushes before, I am not that easily impressed anymore and I tend to compare other brushes with them. When it comes to price and quality, E.L.F. brushes win this round.    
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.