BEAUTY HAUL: Etude House & Shopping With Lady Fox

Friday, January 31, 2014


It's been a long time that I really had a "big" beauty haul to show you all, but finally here it is! In the end of December I ordered my Etude House haul through Shopping With Lady Fox.  
P.S.: Happy Chinese New Year!  
For those of you who haven't heard of it, Estella Roy is the blogger behind "Lady Fox Makeup Blog" and she offers services to people who want to buy "cheap" authentic Korean make up brands. (She lives in S. Korea) By cheap I mean that she will inform her readers when the stores in S.Korea will be having sales.  
At that time Etude House was having 30-50% sale, so I grabbed the opportunity to carefully select which products I wanted to buy. 

The procedure went in this order:  
1. You send her the links of the products you want to buy through e-mail
2. She'll check if there's stock in the store
3. She'll update you with the status
4. Once you confirm that you want to buy it, she'll give you an estimated price
5. You'll have to send the money to her before she buys the product for you
5. She'll buy the products for you and weight it again (Might or might not occur to everyone)
6. She'll send you another e-mail with the correct price (Might or might not occur to everyone) 
Because the products I bought were heavier than what she predicted it would be, I had to pay some extra fees. Also, like you saw on the step by step procedure list there is no free shipping involved. But Estella, as a person is really patient and kind, she answered my questions within a day and on top she also offers beauty advices. 



For this haul I spent about €60 (including Precious Mineral Any Cushion N02 & W13), but when it arrived here I had to pay €23 extra for customs. My wallet was crying hard that day and I think I'll refrain myself from buying several products at the same time now.
The list of products I bought are as following:  
* Etude House Princess Etoinette Perfumed Hair Mist
* Etude House Puff & Brush Cleaning Mist
* Etude House Skin mal:gem Deep Moist
* Etude House XOXO Minnie Any Cushion Case
* Etude House XOXO Minnie Kissing Lips
* Etude House Minnie in the Nail Glitter #01
* Etude House Play Nails #1
* Etude House Play Nails #8
* Etude House Play Nails #23
* Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion #N02
* Etude House Precious Mineral #N13


Although I had to chip in some ridiculous amount of fees for customs, I'm still satisfied with what I bought. The reviews will be running up soon! :) 
Now I'd like to share some good news! For those who have seen my Instagram/personal FB, they probably have received the news that I'll be traveling to Seoul, South Korea this summer for 4-5 weeks with a friend of mine. For the experienced people out there, are there any cafe/food places recommended to visit in Seoul? (And to eat of course haha ♡) 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.