Peripera Spring 2014 Collection ♡

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Once upon a time I fell in love with Peripera's Peri's Tint, so when I came across their new releases for 2014 it excites me to no end! The brand Peripera is underrated in my opinion but hopefully with the beautiful Naeun from popular idol girl group APink endorsing the brand, it might attract more consumers. For this upcoming season Peripera is focusing on the trend of having "cushions" implanted into their products and also milky, pastel colors on nails. 




The Peripera Peri's Cushion Lips is available in 8 shades. Since orange is considered as the new 'black' nowadays it doesn't surprise me to see it endorsed on Naeun's lips. However, I do think the shade she is wearing is a statement color since it's so bold and fierce. I'm unsure if I would wear it on my own lips, (and I think many would feel that way) but the color looks absolutely ravishing on her! 


Coming up next is the Peripera Cushion Blusher!

Unlike the lip product, the Peripera Cushion Blusher is limited to 5 colors. Sadly I can't read hangul, but I think the lip color that shows on the information is the color that they would pair it up with the blusher. I currently own a cushion blusher from Lioele and I think it's a great invention because you're independent of another product to apply the product on your cheeks. So thumbs up for Peripera!  
Last but not least, Peripera also released new colors for their collection 'Nail Story." 



That was all the information I could find on the releases so far, all pictures belong to ClubClio.kr but they were all structured and edited into shorter pieces + dimension by me for viewing purposes. 
So I don't know about you girls out there, but the colors on the Peripera Peri's Cushion Lips are divine! My favorites would be #PK08 and #PK07 and I think this will be on my to-buy-list. 
As for the Cushion Blusher, I'm stuck with choosing a favorite because I have a thing for orange shades on my cheeks. But since I own a similar shade from Shiseido Majolica Majorca Cheek Customize Blush (my favorite blush ever!) in shade #2 from Peripera it wouldn't really make sense for me to purchase another one in (nearly) the same color. Shade #4 looks really unique because it reminds me of a light coral shade and since it's possible to remove the "blusher puff" I might give that a try out! :)  
What do you think of this collection from Peripera

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.