BEAUTY HAUL: Peripera Haul #2 ♡

Friday, March 21, 2014

Surprise surprise, I'm back for now! For the past few weeks I've been diligently working on my school assignments for this block and I didn't expect it to be this tough. The upcoming two weeks are going to be hell due to my deadlines for my four subjects. On top of that, I also have an exam about Communication Organization, a subject that I'm neither pleased nor dissatisfied about.. That explains why there's a lack of posts these past few weeks and sadly to say, after this post I will be taking a break for about 1-2 weeks to prepare for my exam. 


But since it's not time to bid farewell yet, I would like to show to all of you what I recently ordered through Estella Roy, the person behind Shopping With Lady Fox.
As some of you might have read my previous post, I already had in mind which products I wanted to order from the Peripera SS2014 collection. I'm just hoping that my pleasant experience with the Peripera Peri's Tint will not be my last one. And since I could not resist the "Cushions" product, I decided to splurge my money on: 
* Peripera Cushion Blusher #4
* Peripera Peri Cushion Lips #PK07
* Peripera Peri's Cushion Lips #PK08


This is my second time ordering through Shopping With Lady Fox. If you want to gather some knowledge on her service, kindly check out this link where I described step by step how the procedure went. Shipping was insanely quick from S.Korea to The Netherlands, Estella sent it to the post office on 13th March and it arrived at my place on 20th March. (It took 7 days) 
Oh right, before I forget, I accidentally deleted a post where a guest asked me on Disqus whether I received any samples when I ordered through "Shopping With Lady Fox". Sorry for that! But if you are reading it now, I did received 3 samples from her. For this order I received 2 samples and everything was neatly packed with protection
I would recommend her service to everyone, but please keep in mind that it's slightly more expensive than if you would order it on eBay. For these 3 products, I paid a total price of $46. $36 was the total amount of the product prices and $10 was for the shipping fee. 
Honestly, I can't wait to review these 3 products for you all but I have to put blogging on halt until 1st of April. (No, it's not an April Fools Joke, that's the date of my exam!) See you all in two weeks, but I hope I can return sooner than the expected date!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.