Missha x Line Friends Collection

Wednesday, January 20, 2016


I swore not to buy any cosmetic products until the end of the month. But how can I when there is a Missha x Line Friends collaboration ongoing?




Missha x Line Friends Magic Cushion
Price: 11,600 KRW

Missha x Line Friends Magic Cushion Moisture
Price: 11,600 KRW 


Missha Eye Color Studio Mini 
Price: 12,800 KRW 

Missha x Line Friends 3D & 4D Mascara
Price: 3,300 KRW



Missha x Line Friends Matte Lipstick | Price: 11,800 KRW
Missha x Line Friends Glossy Lipstick | Price: 11,800 KRW
Missha x Line Friends Water Tint | Price: 5,800 KRW
Missha x Line Friends Cooling Tint Balm | Price: 8,800 KRW

Missha x Line Friends Micro Bubble Foam
Price: 8,800 KRW


Missha x Line Friends Nail Stickers | Price: 4,500 KRW
Missha x Line Friends Hand Cream | Price: 3,000 KRW


That was all on the Missha x Line Friends collection! What are your thoughts on it?

I think t's safe to say that the Line Friends limited edition is the most popular brand Missha has ever collaborated with. The collection is currently sold out at all the Missha stores I have been for the past week. For the past week, I have been to about six different Missha stores in Seoul and I walk by pass two Missha stores everyday but the status remains unchanged: Sold Out. Those words are the most dreadful pair of words for a beauty blogger, I tell ya. I'm still crossing my fingers on getting my hands on the Matte Lipstick and Eyeshadow Palette for review. Wish me luck! 

Disclaimer: All photographs belong to http://missha.beautynet.co.kr but most pictures are edited by me. Please do not take them without my permission. Thank you. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.