Etude House Princess Etoinette 2013 Winter Collection

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

News have spread that Etude House Princess Etoinette 2013 Winter Collection would be released on November 27th 2013. As I had some free time to browse around the web, I encountered these promotional pictures on the official FB of Etude House. Upon looking at them, I felt the need to share it with other Etude House fans because I absolutely adored the princess theme of the previous season. Even if you are not a fan of Etude House, taking a peek at these pictures won't hurt.. right?









After looking at the pictures, my heart didn't skipped a beat like it did when I first saw the Princess Etoinette version. The products do not really stand out for me and I am actually reluctant to spend my money on this collection. The hand cream could be a product I might purchase because my hands get really dry in the winter and so far none of the hand creams have the ability to fully restore the moisture on my skin. But who knows, there is no guarantee that I will end up buying it.  
The packaging itself looks kind of cheap in my eyes. I think Etude House wanted to exude a classy, elegant outer appearance on the products, like they did earlier with the previous version- but the silver on white color just doesn't cut it for me. It makes the products look like a plastic toy instead, something that could be disposable any minute from now on. 
What do you think about this collection? Are you amazed? Are you disappointed? Or perhaps this collection would serve as the perfect Christmas gifts for your family and friends? 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.