What I Bought Today: Forever 21

Saturday, May 3, 2014


A week or two ago, I checked my closet to see which clothes I should bring with me for my summer in Seoul, South Korea. After I cluttered my closet, I wasn't satisfied with my summer attire even though they were not in the minority. So I told myself that if I would have money, shopping for summer outfits would be my top priority. 
Coincidentally, Forever 21 was also launched in The Netherlands a week or two ago, but being the lazy me I didn't want to go out shopping after I saw pictures of how packed and busy the store is. Thankfully Forever 21's online store also operates in The Netherlands so I signed up for an account and was greeted with a €6 discount voucher. (That means free shipping yay!) 
In my mind, summer is all about crochet, lace, crop tops, off shoulder tops, floral tops/shorts, lace shorts, maxi dress, fedora, cute sunglasses, floral crowns, flat stomach and legs. With those thoughts in my mind, it was quite easy for me to wriggle through the variety of choices and choose what I should order. My final picks for the online order are..


Top: Flower Child Crochet Tank €17,75
Bottom: Wanderlust Floral Crochet Shorts €13,75
Total Price: €31,50
Are they cute, or are they cute?! I have massive love for crochet, lace and florals so I was ecstatic when I saw these two items. Needless to say, I didn't hesitate for a second and immediately put them on the basket for checkout. I can't wait to rock them in the summer!
Closeup of the crochet top's button

Detail of the perfection

A closer look to the print, material and original color of the shorts

I'm really satisfied with this collection of Forever 21, so hopefully the craze and hype will subdue in about two weeks and then I can finally pay the physical store a visit. What have you girls and guys been up to? Anyone here shopping for their summer attire too? :)


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.