OOTD: Warm Me Up

Sunday, November 9, 2014

It's officially cold season in The Netherlands so it's time to hide those shorts and bring out the sweaters. The day that Parisa and I picked out to shoot is probably one of the coldest days of the week. The rain poured 30 minutes before we started shooting and the wind was blowing violently. Thus we decided to not be adventurous that day and settled for a scenery nearby where we live. 




I specifically chose not to wear my winter parka in the picture because I wanted my oversized Zara sweater to steal the spotlight. It might not be noticeable in the picture, but I can assure you that I was literally freezing and my nose was as red as Rudolph the reindeer.  
The same goes to Parisa, she accidentally wore 15 denier tights and I felt so bad for her but she still insisted to capture pictures for my blog. On top of that, this crazy photographer and lovely friend of mine actually climbed on top of everywhere she could to get the angles she want. Talk about perseverance

Oversized Knit Square Sweater - ZARA / Black Skinny Jeans - Primark / Cut Out Ankle Boots - ASOS 
The sweater I'm wearing is from Zara and I'm utterly in love with the color! It's also fluffy and keeps me warm but the downside is that it itches. I'm not too troubled with it because I wear a T-shirt or cami under the sweater for extra warmth. Who needs guys to keep you warm when you have your oversized sweater?  
For the bottom, initially I wanted to wear black lace shorts with thigh high socks but the weather was too cold for me to rock that as an outfit. Therefore I chose to wear my black skinny jeans from Primark.  
As for the shoes, I decided to go with my cut out ankle boots from Asos. 



And that would be it for today. See you all next time! My beauty giveaway post will be up soon so be sure to keep your eyes out for it. 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.