OOTD: Feggy Min Holy Donut

Saturday, November 1, 2014

I've always wanted to take those typical autumn outfit of the day pictures with a pile of orange/red leaves scattered on the street. However when I went out the other day, the leaves were still hanging on the tree and that the colors haven't changed yet.  
Despite the disappointment that I faced, I was still excited to visit the park nearby where I live with my friend Parisa to shoot my OOTD. There is something eerie, yet pristine about parks that I've always loved. I feel so comfortable and connected to the nature whenever I'm there. 
Our shoot lasted about 2 hours in total but the time flew by. I had such an amazing time with my friend Parisa and despite that I'm still awkward with posing, she made the whole shooting fun so I often forget that there are people walking or passing by. 



For this OOTD, I wore an oversized grey marl blazer from H&M and a T-shirt of Eminem's face by Feggy Min. (How cool is the T-shirt?!) Special shout out to the sweetest Feggy for surprising me with the T-shirt in Korea! The reason why I love to pair up these two combo is because grey and pink are two of my favorite color combination. For the bottom, I snuck into a pair of black skinny jeans from Primark to accentuate the colors of the shirt. 


T-Shirt - Feggy Min / Grey Marl Blazer - H&M / Black Skinny Jeans - Primark / Black Ankle Chelsea Boots - Asos  
Since I'm finished with my exam week now I'll have more time to focus on blogging, designing and on my art. At the moment I'm also dedicating my time on designing typography as prints. I can't wait to show all the cool stuffs that will be coming up! Until then! ;)
Stalk my blog on Fashionhyper!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.