200 Followers Celebration Post!

Thursday, February 6, 2014


Thank you all so much for the endless love and support! Without each and everyone of you, this could not have happened. You guys are the BEST★ Although the number 200 might seem insignificant in comparison to other blogs out there, I'm genuinely really happy with this milestone! ♡ What a great way to start the month February if you ask me.  
200 followers certainly calls for a celebration, but with the state I'm in right now, (broke due to expensive ticket to Korea) I won't be able to hold a milestone giveaway for reaching 200 followers. So after some thinking, I made the decision to host a giveaway when my blog reaches 250 followers. To those who are disappointed, I'm genuinely sorry but I just want to make sure that I'll have enough money to support and fund the "dream" giveaway for you all out there. :) 
Thank you all again for making this happen! Although the flu has caught me, I'm still hanging on and I can say with certainty that the next blog entry will be a review post. Have a nice day loves~ 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.