Happy Valentine's Day!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Picture I shot for my school's magazine: The International! (Valentine's Edition)

Roses are red,
Violets are blue, 
Today is Valentine's Day, 
What are you gonna do?

Valentine's Day = Bring in the calories, tyvm. (Picture made with my beloved Samsung Galaxy S3) 

Happy Valentine's Day to the people out there who celebrates it. Hope you all had/are having a good day! Curious how my day went? I'll let the picture speaks for itself. On the "normal" days I often eat like a bird, but I have absolutely no regrets when I consumed my usual order: White Cafe Mocha and Raspberry White Cheesecake from Starbucks because they taste absolutely divine! And we're all allowed to have cheat days once.. or twice.. or thrice in a week right..?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Wild Reverie.. Design by Fearne.